Smart Instagram post ideas for what to post on Instagram help to get more likes, and followers, and getting paid is not hard.
These post ideas are not just for Instagram, but these social media post ideas also work across all social media platforms.
Would you rather be posting on IG for nothing or you’d rather be posting for more likes, followers, and money, right?
You’ll learn everything from A to Z, a step-by-step, easy-to-follow plan in this IG tips blog post.
Hi, this is bywongmedia.com if you want to learn more about IG secret tips join this blog for free updates where I’ll be sending you exclusive content to grow your IG page.
If you’re ready, check out my #1 recommendation.
70+ Instagram Post Ideas for What to Post on Instagram
- Remind people which side hustle you started
- Share your behind the scenes
- Share your personal journey to wealth
- Create content around your product or services
- Post a simple joke (graphic or text)
- Share a quote (graphic or text)
- Host an #ama (ask anything via an Instagram post, Live, etc.)
- Teach others how to start a blog
- Ask a simple question
- Host a quick poll
- Share your favorite book
- Ask for content ideas
- Host a giveaway
- Tell to why to subscribe to your email list
- Giveaway a coupon
- Host a sale
- Remind people of the benefits of your products or services
- Share a quick tip
- Share your industry news (Add your idea to it)
- Host a live session
- Share a sneak peek of something you’re working on
- Share your blog post using graphic designs via Canva
- Share any press or PR features you have
- Repost client testimonials
- Give your audience a random gift
- Update older content
- Host a 24-hour only flash sale
- Share content from other Instagram creators or other social media Creators
- Invite guestpost to your social media platforms or blog
- Post a case study
- Answer FAQs
- Share your personal results
- Host an interview with a guest
- Share a thank you message
- Post a motivation Monday
- Post a Tuesday tip
- Post a Wednesday Wisdom
- Post a throwback Thursday
- Post a flashback Friday
- Share a YouTube Shorts/Instagram Reels
- Share your favorite episode of your top movie
- Share an educational YouTube video
- Post some interesting facts regarding your industry
- Share your favorite resources of your top side hustle
- Share a win or success
- Share a loss or a failure
- Post your morning routine
- Share your upcoming events
- Share where you’ll be visiting next
- Share a secret feature of your product or service
- Let your employee express and operate on their own for a day
- Share your customer using your product
- Offer a small offer or discount to get more customers
- Tell people how you started your side hustle
- Share how you were inspired to create your product
- Shoutout or mention other brands
- Shoutout or mention your clients
- Share a success story
- Share your favorite sport
- Post a fill in the blank
- Share common mistakes people make within your industry
- Post a quick tweet
- Share your favorite Pinterest pin
- Cross-promote your social media profiles
- Share your updated contact info
- Share photos of a trip you’ve taken
- Share a charity you’ve partnered with
- Share your bucket list of places you want to go next
- Ask your audience how they found you
Be a Photographer – #1 Best Instagram Post Ideas
Do you have to be a photographer?
- What do I really mean to be a photographer on Instagram? I don’t mean you need to go and a Cannon or any fancy camera, you know what? It works well with an iPhone SE.
After you picked your niche, it’s time to keep your photo clean and have a clear idea. If you take a photo of a KangenWater or Japanese green tea, matcha in a messy place, be sure it stands out from the crowd.
Photo Filter or Photo Effects
Use consistent photo filters or photo effects within your Instagram post ideas. Look at this…
The page color is cleaned, color organized, and consistent use of photo effects. When people see a consistency of photo effect, they are more likely to like and follow your page.
- Wanna edit your pics like a pro? Use these photo effects!
Online Photo Editor
Instead of using iPhone or Samsung typical photo phone editor, it’s time to use an online photo editor. I personally use Photoshop and Adobe.
With the help of Fotor, it’s going to take your Instagram post to the next level. Fotor is the best free online photo editor!
Share Your Instagram Post Ideas to ALL Social Media Platforms.
Instead of manipulating the Instagram platform using third-party apps and automation tools to get more likes. Other than the Instagram platform, have a personal blog that helps you to grow more followers.
A blog post last 10 times longer than an IG post, as you already know IG post only last for 2 weeks until you don’t get any more likes and followers – read more on how to start a blog.
Reveals Behind-The-Scenes Photos
This Instagram post idea is what brings the most personality to your followers and how to get more Instagram likes. Share a little bit of your behind-the-scenes work. If you’re a photographer, you can have a photo of yourself while taking your actual photo.
Post More Often to Get More Likes on Instagram
Most people how often should I post on Instagram to gain followers. The answer would depend on different IG business accounts based on your own insights tool or analytic tool.
I share the Instagram Business Account Benefits You in 3 Ways – in that post, you’ll learn the exact step to whether you should be posting once a day, two times, or three times.
Best Time to Post on Instagram for Likes
After you post more often on IG, it’s time to find the best time to post to get more likes and followers. This is important after you found what to post on Instagram. I’ve recently written a blog post on my reader requests for the worst time to post on IG.
- Instead of looking for the worst time to post, it’s better to use your IG insights tools to find out the best time to post.
Customer Reviews – Best Instagram Post Ideas for Business
Even if you don’t sell anything on your IG page, it’s great to have at least a review about your page or a customer review of yourself.
When new unfollowers visit your IG page, with so many customer reviews they’d help you get more Instagram likes and followers as they’d follow your page themselves.
Ask “Tag a friend” on the Instagram Caption
Most people don’t treat their Instagram captions seriously that’s the only way to share your message with your followers, the IG captions should be your important treat.
- Always ask in the caption to tag a friend if they want to see more of your photos. Then, the next part is to craft a perfect IG caption or read this 150 Good Captions For Instagram Fits Perfectly To Travel Photos.
If you have a discount or promotion you can always be shared in every single post, but there’s a need to know how to do it.
Without the correct use, your IG account becomes extremely salesy and that’s why readers also asked “Instagram followers suddenly dropping”.
Ask a question – #1 Personal Instagram Post Ideas
Ask a question as an Instagram post is the best option to gather engagement.
When you ask a question, it almost intrigues your followers, or strangers in hashtags will very likely leave a comment on your post.
When you have more comments, you can get paid for Instagram posts easier.
Post Quotes on Instagram
The most well-known page on IG @millionaire_mentor and creative Instagram posts, this page was growing solely grow based on followers.
Remember to have a niche as I mentioned before, if you’re in the car niche, you can post about car quotes, or those types of motivational quotes would be great as well.
Boomerang from Instagram
Becoming more creative is so important on Instagram and they have an app itself called Boomerang that you’d probably never use before.
Being creative is the biggest contributing factor to getting more Instagram likes and followers. Boomerang by IG only takes a few seconds to get it together.
Instead of sharing only one image, with an Instagram carousel, you can share more creativity with your followers using multiple images.
IG engagement does not just like and followers, it’s also how interactive your followers by scrolling to the next photo is also an engagement as well.
Helpful Blog Posts:
- Best Get Instagram Likes (Hack): How to Get 1k Likes on Instagram
- Best 17+ Instagram Automation Tools for 10k Followers in 1-Month
- Best 18 IG Tools + Free Instagram tools for Likes, Followers
- Instagram Scheduler: 11+ Best Instagram Scheduler Apps You Need – Free
- Instagram Marketing: #1 Ultimate Guide
4 Steps What to Post on Instagram to Get Likes
Now, we can post anything we want to, but does it bring in followers, likes, and money? It’s all up to how we do it.
Finding a hot topic or niche first before knowing what to post on Instagram will help you to get more followers and likes as you’re to following this guide as well.
- In this blog post on Instagram Niche Ideas: 8 Profitable Niches of All Time, you’ll find all the topics you need to get started with before knowing how to make money on Instagram.
Step #1. Find a Niche First
As Instagram now has over billions of monthly active users, what to post on Instagram is vital. Posting anything and everything won’t help the IG algorithm and it’d confuse the algorithm. Therefore, you’re not going to get more followers and likes in the long run. Here are three popular hot topics or Instagram niche ideas for what to post on Instagram:
Instagram has predominantly larger female users but 43.7% of Males on IG is enough to help you get more followers. – 40% plus over billions of users, not thousands or millions.
Here is a potential risk of a page if you want to share photos about girls, your photos might be taken down if your photos are too heavy with adult content related.
I’m talking about the photo in the green box, if you have a new account, you’re very likely to get banned being in this niche.
Fitness is another popular category and IG seems to like it, they also reward fitness models with higher engagement too. Why?
- Fitness would always be a positive contributing fact to humans, unlike IG pages that are sharing about girls, showing off their vacations, money, etc. and you know what…
That’s why Instagram hides likes. In opposition, if you see a bodybuilder and a health community encourage each other to improve their health. Who wouldn’t appreciate it, right?
These 2 pages are in the millions range of followers and on the right @millionaire_mentor has even more Instagram followers than @andreideiu_. But you can see who knows well how to manage Instagram followers.
This would be the hardest category you can get into which correlates to the showing off reasons of people’s fancy cars, Lamborghini, Ferrari, boats, yachts, money or cash, etc. if you visit an IG page with luxury feels…
Unless you already have that expensive stuff which most people don’t, then you’d feel very jealous and also mentally impact yourself in the long term. These pages look something like this…
Step #2. Types of Instagram Posts
Deciding which types of Instagram posts you want to make before knowing what to post is also important. Why?
If you’re new and post only carousels and photos, or don’t when to IGTV, etc. it’s going to be hard to get more likes on Instagram.
Now you don’t need a lot of likes and followers to make money with affiliate marketing, 50 likes to 100 followers is a good first goal to work towards.
What to Post on Instagram for Business: 5 Types of Instagram Posts Ideas
- IG Carousel: A new Instagram update that generates more engagement as well. You are to combine multiple photos or videos together into a single post. Due to you can even combine videos into a post, instead of just posting videos, the IG carousel could out-perform videos.
- Videos: This gives you the most engagement on Instagram due to IG wants its users to stay on their platform longer and video does just that. When uploading videos as single posts, you can see the number of views which is easier to get instead of using an IG carousel to combine multiple images and videos together you can only see the number of likes.
- Photos: IG Photos are not too bad either and it is the best pictures to post on Instagram, if you can explain your product in a photo, you can definitely use photos to make money on Instagram. If you look at my account @asknugget on Instagram, right now I’m only posting photos and it works great using affiliate marketing.
- IG Story: Instagram focuses more on stories and encourages its users to post on stories now. It is the best place to get personal with your followers while treating them like a personal vlog of your daily sharing motivation, etc. IG story only lasts for 24 hours only Instagram feed posts last forever. You’ll find some of the best ideas for what to post on Instagram story.
- IGTV: Instagram is looking forward to allowing you to monetize your videos and yes, make money on Instagram like YouTube monetization everybody is looking towards this option as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc. owned by Facebook, the founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Next let’s dive deeper into what to post on Instagram, the next phase by selecting the types of Instagram post ideas.
Step #3. What to Post on Instagram
Previously you know your niche, you know which types of Instagram posts to make, and now it’s time to put together what to post on Instagram. There are three phases to this setting up your IG posts.
3.1. Select the Types of Instagram Posts
Out of the 5 types of Instagram posts above, which would you decide?
- If you’re starting out: IG story, Instagram Live, photos, videos, etc. they’re all great to be posting, and knowing the best time to post on Instagram is important so you can get more likes and followers. – I shared everything in that post.
3.2. Instagram Caption: Write a Money-Making Caption
The Instagram caption is what most people don’t take it seriously because it is the only area where you could share your story, a story about the video, explain, etc.
Although you can only have a single link in the bio and the caption is the place to inform your followers about your link in the bio so they could take action.
- If you’re in the personal blog niche, you can use these Family Instagram Quotes: 275 BEST Family Instagram Captions for your captions.
3.3. Share Posts on IG Story
Sharing your post on your IG story after you posted on the Instagram feed gives your feed post an extra boost in likes and more followers.
In this blog post Best #1 Questions on Instagram Story For Views & Followers, you’ll learn all the steps there, whereas sharing your post on your IG story is only one of the methods to get more likes, the proper way to share your post is clicking the airplane icon.
Step #4: Make Money on Instagram via Affiliate Marketing
The above are just 3 example hot topics or niche ideas to model for finding what to post on Instagram, but after you found your niches in the blog post I shared with you… you’ll be able to find more niches and have your own niche. After that…
Making money on Instagram should be the end goal in mind to fully avoid any time that you spend on social media without being wasted.
The majority of people focus on the wrong thing, they think they need 10k followers, 100k followers, or a million followers then to make money…
- If you look at the luxury, they might be getting 1,000 likes free on Instagram, they are not even making money if they don’t how to.
What if you can make money on Instagram with 100 followers? I shared a brief overview of that blog post I want you to read below – share this blog post before reading it.
4.1. What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a money-making opportunity for small businesses, for you, and for those who don’t have a large sum of money to invest to start making money online.
This business model is the simplest startup you can work with, I’m talking about you can make money right away. How’s affiliate marketing simple?
If you notice… most people have to commit going the phase of creating their own product and launching it on Kickstarter to see if people would like it. But you don’t have to,
- With affiliate marketing, you can just sign-up for the best affiliate program, and start sharing links to make money.
Clickbank is an affiliate marketplace where digital business owners need to pay you.
- You simply sign-up to Clickbank
- Go to the marketplace
- Grab the affiliate link and start to make money online.
But it’s not that simple, it was an example I want to give you to make money you need people to buy from you, Instagram is one of the social media platforms that you can get paid from.
Clickbank is not for beginners, but they do have a university that learns from called Clickbank University. – After knowing how to make money on Instagram. Now, it’s time to know what to post on Instagram.
Best Instagram Post Ideas to Avoid Instagram Ban.
When comes to making money on Instagram, it’s important not only to rely on the app itself, Instagram’s third-party app, automation tools, etc. to manipulate the platform.
After you gained 100 followers and at least 50 likes, it’s time to make money with your affiliate program, you could either learn from the best education center or check the BigProfileProfits on the resources page to learn more.
- You don’t stop at 100 followers. The more followers you have the more trust you can get and you’re going to make more money.
Instead of manipulating the IG app like taking a lot of actions, you could get Instagram actions blocked and for several, you could experience harder growth or even a permanent ban. Alternatively, learn how to start a blog and ask readers to follow your Instagram page.
Helpful Blog Posts:
- How To Get Viral on Instagram (100k Views in 5-Days)
- 8 Steps How To Start a Blog and Make Money
- How To Get Followers on Instagram Without Following
- How To Get Sponsored by Nike on Instagram?
- 18+ Free Best Instagram tools for Followers, Likes
Conclusions. – Instagram Post Ideas For What to Post on Instagram
I hope you like this post on finding Instagram posts for what to post on Instagram and by now knowing exactly what to post, how to post, and which to post are best to use.
If you want to learn all the IG secrets tips that I only exclusively share with subscribers. – Join the free updates.